Monday 16 February 2015

12 in 12 in 2015

Project 12 Months

Aim: 12 trips in 12 months. And not running out of money by August...

February: A Guide To: Rome
June: FAIL!!! 
July: Slovenia - BOOKED!
August: Camping in Walmer - BOOKED!
September: Whitstable - BOOKED!
October: TBC
November: Tenerife TBC
December: Bath TBC

Update July 13th:
Can't believe I failed in June! I had a few up-in-the-air plans and was considering a last-minute weekend away - work was far too busy to contemplate taking many days off - but then it all fell apart at the last minute when I had a boring work disaster to deal with. I did some other fun things in June though, such as visiting Field Day, and I'm not going to let it deter me continuing with the project for the rest of the year.

2 comments:

  1. You sound just like me! Edinburgh is my absolute favourite city, I'm spending New Year there this year! Bath is another favourite and I live close to Whitstable, so if you'd like advice on any of them let me know x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, it's the best way to be!! I adore Edinburgh as well - we're going up on Friday and I can't wait! I don't live too far from Whitstable actually but have never been - I may well hit you up for a couple recommendations before we go xx

      Delete