Friday 30 January 2015

News Reviews: WEEK 5

This week, a few things have been tickling my pickle:

In our office we are quite heavily invested in the decisions regarding how the election debates will be handled, and DC's continual refusal to get involved has been a talking point for us all. Nick Clegg's description of him in this BBC News article seems appropriate.

As a big Neighbours fan (sorry not sorry) I definitely enjoyed reading that Australian schools will receive Sex Education in the form of a new DVD 'Ask Grandad' starring none other than Harold Bishop

And while we're on the subject of Neighbours, here is some good news for Lou Carpenter. 

As a travel fiend, the disappearance of MH370 really tugged at my heartstrings, as I expect it did everyone else's. This week it was officially declared an accident, described as a legal move to enable the victims' families to claim compensation. I'm sure that finding out what happened to them would mean just as much, though.

I love it when there's a tennis grand slam, and especially when Rafa is on his game. This week he crashed out at the quarter-final stage to Tomas Berdych, who was then beaten by Andy Murray in the semis, but my nerves were really tested the previous week during this match... 

And finally, on to Kim Sears' swearing - who really gives a fuck?

No comments:

Post a Comment